Download and install
Download and install this tool: https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/models.nextengine.com/Temp/STUSBTurntableSDK_1.1.1.exe.
Note: If you can't download the exe file, download this compressed file and then unzip it on your computer.
Check current turntable Firmware Version
- Run the downloaded and installed app (C:\Program Files (x86)\ShapeTools\STUSBTurntableSDK\STTurntableDemo.exe)
- Connect the Turntable USB to the PC
- Verify that the USB Status is Usb Connected Go to Turntable command and select Firmware Ver
- Press Send Cmd to read out the firmware version
Run the following tests from the Turntable command drop down menu and check if your turntable works properly.
- Status - Reads out 'Turntable attached: true or false' (should read true when connected)
- Battery level - Reads out battery percentage
- Move turntable
- Degree - Set value for degree of rotation (negative and positive values)
- Direction - 0 or empty for counterclockwise rotation, 1 for clockwise rotation
- Absolute - Absolute value of degree value input
- Check turntable - Reads out if turntable is ready