1) Launch the Geomagic License Utility, which can be found using Windows Start menu search option, or in the following path:
CX/DX: C:\Program Files\3D Systems\[GeomagicProductName]\Bin\GSLicenseUtil.exe
WRAP: C:\Program Files\3D Systems\[GeomagicProductName]\GSLicenseUtil.exe
With the Geomagic License Utility open, select the Online Activation (may be shown as Virtual Dongle in older versions) option.
2) To activate a license, select the Activation option and enter the activation code and contact email address. Note that the activation code field is case-sensitive, and that the email address is not used for license verification. Click the Next arrow button in the lower right corner to proceed.
3) The Geomagic License Utility will indicate on the next page if the activation was successful, including the maintenance date and activation code. If an error message appears, contact Geomagic tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of the error.
4) To deactivate a license, select the Deactivation option and select the Geomagic product to deactivate. Click the Next arrow button in the lower right corner to proceed.
5) The Geomagic License Utility will indicate on the next page if the deactivation was successful and display any remaining activated Geomagic products.