What are the new features of the Sense?
The new Sense delivers the same rapid, handheld 3D scanning functions for which it has become well-known.
However, key new features include:
- Integrated with the RealSense SR300 3D camera, the very latest, short-range scanning technology from Intel
- Updated Sense software tools with improved editing functions
- Vastly improved color scanning
- Supports 64-bit Windows 8 & 10 operating system
- Integrated sharing of scans with SketchFab and Facebook
How does it differ from the old Sense?
- The new Sense supports 64-bit Windows 8 & 10 platforms
- The new Sense has an improved color image size of 1920 px x 1080 px
- The new Sense has a slightly smaller scan volume than the old Sense
- The new Sense does not scan uneven textures like hair quite as well as the old one did